Our first sulfites-free wine
Poitevin Par nature showcases all the masterfullness of Guillaume Poitevin, without the added sulfites, and with the utmost care for our vineyard. On top of the Sulfites free process, this wine was elaborated following HVE (Haute Valeur Environmental: High Environmental Value) and TERRA VITIS guidelines, making it an Environmentally friendly wine.
Livraisons France métropolitaine à partir de 6 bouteilles tous vins confondus.
Rewards and Press Comments
2019 • Logbook
Coming from the nearby ocean, a salty wind blew on the vineyard at springtime, drying some of the flowers. This unfortunate climatic event combined with bad weather later in the year translated into a smaller grape production than usual, leading to wonderfully concentrated aromas for that year.
- Pruning system: Double Guyot method
- Inter-row management : Natural grass cover on every other row
- Deleafing : Mecanical deleafing on both sides of the row
- Phytosanitary strategy : The only products used are in compliance with the Terra Vitis and HVE Certifications
- Yield : 47 Hl/Ha
- Harvest : Crafted with the youngest plots of the estate, the fruits are harvested mecanically and sorted by hand.
- Winemaking : Alcoholic and Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks, with controlled temperatures.
- Bottling : On site, at the estate
- Cork : Diam cork, guarantees the absence of cork-taste
- Cellaring potential: 1 to 2 years
Poitevin Par Nature is the perfect indulgent wine, with an intensely fruitty nose and a great freshness. Perfect served slighty chilled for an aperitif, Poitevin “par nature” will also match superbly with grilled meats, especially pork, or poultry served with cream or sauce.
1 to 2 years
ALCOHOL BY VOLUME