History



In the fifties (1950) René POITEVIN acquired a
vineyard of a few acres.






His son, Georges took over some years later. Both father and sons cultivating the vignes with passion and vinifying the wine in the local cooperative.



It was Guillaume in 1991 who decided to vinify the wine in house and it took 6 years to achieve his dream. Today, the property is managed by Guillaume and Natacha, his wife.